Wiz Bang Promotions Pty Ltd - Brides of Australia.com
1. INTRODUCTION. Wiz Bang Promotions Pty Ltd. including its subsidiaries provides the Brides of Australia.com online business listing service (the "Service"). By submitting an insertion order or registering for the service, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this brides of australia.com advertising agreement (the "advertising agreement"), as well as the general terms and conditions contained in the website), which are incorporated herein by reference. Please read these terms carefully. If you disagree with anything in this advertising agreement, please do not use or register for the service.
2. SERVICE. The Service enables your business to be listed in an online business directory under the region and business category selected by you during registration. The service does not offer any claims to the advertiser as to result or benefit from using the service.
3. FEES. You agree to pay the fees specified during your registration for the service. Access to the service is provided on a recurring subscription basis. Your subscription will be automatically renewed for an identical amount of time at the then current rate and your payment card will be automatically charged until the agreed subscription period has ended. For example, if you bought an annual business listing, then your subscription for that business listing will renew for an additional year at the current pricing levels. You may cancel your directory listing subscription to the service at any time; however, you will not be refunded any monies already paid by you.
4. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES. By registering for the Service and submitting any text, links, images, sound recordings, audiovisual material, pictures, graphics, logos or any other content, data or subject matter in connection with the Service (collectively "Content") you represent and warrant that:
a. The content, and all material to which the content links, are your intellectual property and are not in breach of any copyright.
b. The content contains no nudity or other adult-oriented material;
c. The content does not defame or disparage any third party, including any competitor; and
d. The content and your provision of the products or services described or advertised by the Content comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including the laws of the jurisdiction in which you operate, and the laws of Queensland, Australia.
5. CONTENT SUBMISSION. By submitting Content, you understand that the Content will be posted publicly for viewing by anyone and you grant Wiz Bang Promotions Pty Ltd the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and display and distribute such Content (in whole or in part) worldwide in connection with the Service, and to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed. You also permit any user of the Service to access, view, store, or reproduce the Content for that user's personal use. You agree to indemnify Wiz Bang Promotions Pty Ltd and hold it harmless from any and all claims, damages, fees, expenses (including attorney's fees), including, without limitation, claims for libel, slander, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement or otherwise, arising from such content or the products or services described or advertised by the content.
6. CONTENT REVIEW AND OFFERING. You acknowledge that Wiz Bang Promotions Pty Ltd and its designees have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to review and edit, delete or refuse to post any material submitted for display or placed on the Service, including the Content, in accordance with the terms of the service. Wiz Bang Promotions Pty Ltd may in its sole discretion offer Brides of Australia.com on any website operated or hosted by or under the brands of Wiz Bang Promotions Pty Ltd and its affiliates together with any mirror sites, any enhanced sites, any co-branded editions of such sites that have been or may be developed for distributors and successors to the foregoing; and (b) any third party Web sites within Wiz Bang Promotions Pty Ltd's advertising affiliate network.
7. UPDATES. You may periodically update your listing on the Service by submitting additional or replacement Content through the Service interface. Prior to being made available on the Service, all updated Content is subject to review as set forth in the preceding paragraph. Your subscription will not be credited for any downtime if Wiz Bang Promotions Pty Ltd should refuse to post any updated Content according to the terms of this Advertising Agreement. You are responsible for submitting acceptable replacement Content or notifying Wiz Bang Promotions Pty Ltd of your desire to terminate your subscription.
8. MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS. You agree that Wiz Bang Promotions Pty Ltd may change the terms and conditions of this Advertising Agreement, unilaterally, and at any time, by conspicuously posting notice of such change on the Service for a period of five (5) consecutive days or by sending notice to you. Continued use of the Service after such notice will constitute your acknowledgment and acceptance of the revised terms and condition.
9. ENTIRE AGREEMENT; JURISDICTION & VENUE. This Advertising Agreement and the applicable insertion order, contains the complete and final statement of the understanding between you and Wiz Bang Promotions Pty Ltd with respect to the Service and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous negotiations, agreements or communications, whether written or oral, between you and Wiz Bang Promotions Pty Ltd concerning the Service. You agree that the laws of the State of Queensland and will apply to all matters relating to this Advertising Agreement, notwithstanding your actual place of residence. You agree that all lawsuits arising out of or relating to this Advertising Agreement shall be brought exclusively in the Federal or State courts located in the state of Queensland, Australia, and you hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of such courts for such purpose.